Thursday, March 15, 2012

My daily affirmations




I am filled with light, ℒℴѵℯ & peace. I treat myself with kindness & respect.

I'm open to the flow of great abundance in all areas of my life & allow the universe to bless me in surprising & joyful ways.

Today I ℒℴѵℯ my body deeply & joyfully. I choose to see the divine perfection in every cell of my being.

Fear is only a feeling, it cannot hold me back. With a solid plan & a belief in myself there's nothing I can't do.

All is well, right here, right now. By becoming peace, I create peace in every experience.

Today I open my mind to the endless opportunities surrounding me. I boldly act on great opportunities when I see them.

Today nurturing myself is my highest priority, I open myself to the natural flow of wellness.

Today I am completely tuned in o my inner wisdom, my inner voice guides me in every moment.

The better I know myself, the clearer my purpose becomes. Today I present my ℒℴѵℯ, passion, talent & joy as a gift to the world.

I am ready for a healthy, loving relationship. I deserve a loving, healthy relationship. I deserve to be loved and I allow myself to be loved.


No comments:

Post a Comment