Wednesday, March 7, 2012

ASK*BELIEVE*RECEIVE


Ahhh ...How simple those three words are! And yet how many of us ask for the wrong things without even realizing it? I know I have throughout the years and fell into a cycle of doom. "Bad" things just kept happening one right after another, where I found myself asking the universe, unknowingly, for more of the same thing by saying, "What else can happen?", "What else is gonna go wrong?" etc.. I have recently met some really good people out here in Vegas, who excitingly believe in a lot of the same things I do! Being around people of the like is a constant reminder of what type of vibration I need to be putting out there into the Universe to receive what I desire! I have learned patience, persistence, positive thinking, and manifesting. Some people are blessed to receive blatant signs from the Universe of which direction to go with a certain thing, some may choose to listen, and some may not. All I can say is PEOPLE! This stuff really works! Seriously! It's amazing when it happens, and I personally feel blessed and very grateful!

I will let you in on some personal things that I believe were the Universe working in my favor and showing me signs along the way. I'm gonna start with a sign I believe that was given to me, and I didn't realize what it meant till 3 months later. When I went out to Sedona for a vacation, we were taking pictures at the mountain overlook, and my eyes were drawn across the street to two trees. They weren't anything to look at really.
Notice the Ravens? Well I've always been one to look up symbols and meanings of things that catch my attention, so I had a good friend look it up for me. Ravens are found all over the world in artwork and mythology. Whether the meaning of a Raven is good or bad depends on the people of that culture. Ravens have been regarded as omens of death, war, and bad luck to some, and creators of light, fire, magik, and change to others. Like any change within our lives, it depends on how you look at it. Change is the ending of one thing (death) and the beginning of something new (creation). It is no wonder we fear Ravens when they spiritually help us to let go of our obstacles so we can find new magik in our lives. Ravens teach us to find our true meaning of self. Helping us to bring forward our imagination and resourcefulness into our daily life. When we reach deep into our self, know our truth, and bring it into the light, this is powerful magik. In the Pacific Northwest Native mythology Raven is the bringer of light to the people. Just as Raven brought the stars, the moon, and the sun to us all; let Raven bring you to your own light and fly free into the magik of creation.
I was going through a rough time in my life, and on a soul search. I had been through a flood, was homeless, and a devastating breakup. I'd say I needed my "luck" to change a bit. This vacation happened to be the turning point in my life as strange as that was looking back now. Two months after I visited Sedona, I packed up and left family and friends and moved to Vegas solely on intuition that had been nagging at me since I left Vegas. After being in Vegas for 3 months, I had went through a total transformation. I had healed internally from things that had been haunting me. I had forgiven myself and others so I was able to move forward in many aspects of my life. I had learned to love and accept myself, which I was never able to do in my past. I felt like a completely different person, with a fresh new soul. I was ready for anything the Universe had in store for me!!
WELL, unbeknownst to me, the Universe had something brewing. As I've mentioned in my previous post back in September, I met someone amazing! The connection I have with her is deeper than anything I've ever felt before. Everything I spoke to the Universe about what I wanted in a partner, as far as character, beliefs, spirituality etc.. etc..She possesses! Yet, it wasn't that easy! She just so happened to live 4 hours away. We have maintained a long distance relationship, which has not been easy at times. We both continued to hope for things to open up where she could move here so we could be together. A turn of events, and some personal soul searching on her part, will be finally bringing her here to Vegas. Timing is everything! The kicker? Her name is RAVEN! Strange? Coincidence? I think not, but that's my opinion and honestly, that's all that matters is that I am the one who believes in the power of the Universe and the magic it can do in my life.
Yet my story doesn't end there of signs that I've received! Unfortunately I fell into the "doom" cycle. I was struggling financially and unconsciously asked the Universe for more of this unfortunate situation in my life. It got pretty bad for a minute, but I slowly started to realize what I was doing, and snapped myself out of it so to speak. I stopped thinking I didn't have enough money to pay my bills, or most of all buy a car that I needed very desperately! I sold my car before I moved out here, thinking I would be able to buy a car in no time. Things didn't quite happen the way I had anticipated, but it was actually my fault. After a few months of failed attempts at saving up for a car, and a failed attempt at picking up a "free" car from North Carolina from my sister, the Universe finally set the right people in my life to help me obtain a car. FINALLY! It took a month of telling myself I would have a car soon, being positive, and most of all patient. I feel blessed to have been able to purchase a car without a co-signer, because unfortunately my credit history isn't the best. :/ This however is the turning point for my poor credit. This was the break, and the one chance that I had needed for so long, yet I hadn't received. That was because of the vibration and the negative thoughts I had sent out for so long to the Universe! For years I had said out loud, "My credit sucks", "I'll never be able to raise my credit score", "No one will ever give me a chance to start rebuilding my credit". God, how dumb of me to have let that go on for so long! We live and we learn though! Say Hello to my cute little Nissan Versa! :D

Think it stops there? NOPE! Positive affirmation and sending a certain frequency out to the Universe is like a chain reaction! Once you start Asking, Believing, and Receiving, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! I have been living with a roomate since I've been here, and obviously with my girlfriend moving here I'd need my own place! So the search began! We talked about the things we would need out of a house, and what we both wanted. I had an image in mind of exactly what the home I'd like to live in looked like. The very first house I looked at was honestly perfect! It had every amenity we would need. A backyard for her dog, 3 bedrooms for us and my two girls. And many more things that were a must. I didn't want to jump at the first thing I saw, so I continued to look. I found almost 20 homes that fit into my criteria. I narrowed it down to 3 after comparing for hours. I dreamt of that house for two nights! I set the appointment with the realtor and began our voyage from one end of town to the other. As we walked through each house, I found myself comparing them to the very first house I looked at. This house was pulling me towards it, and I couldn't get it out of my head. As one who believes in symbols I decided to look up what the name of the road that the house was on stood for. I actually laughed out loud when I read it too! It stood for BOND OF LOVE,& I LOVE YOU. How perfect! We're beginning our new life together and this is what the street name symbolizes? I'd call that a sign! So I decided that was our house! I felt myself visioning us in it, and where I would be putting furniture. I put a deposit down and waited for an answer from the realtor, since I had asked for less than what they had wanted for it. Everytime I found myself thinking negative about not getting accepted, or things not working out, I immediately switched gears and turned them into positive thoughts! This was our house! I knew, felt, and manifested my heart out! I received a phone call today, and after some negotiation the house is officially ours :) How AMAZING! At this point, it's pretty surreal! I doubt it'll actually sink in until I move into the house in 3 weeks! I'm so excited, and grateful to have everything I could ever ask for come into my life! I can't wait to begin our lives together and start making memories in the new house!

After all of these AMAZING things that have happened I can't wait to see what else I can manifest! ASK*BELIEVE*RECEIVE














*Some information in this blog is accredited to:
http://www.ravenmedium.com/TotemAnimals.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment